3. Do you encourage her to develop her own capacities?
4. Do you try to share her enthusiasms, even if they aren't yours?
Being able to share problems and count on a husband's interest and understanding is important to every wife. Communication is the thing we are emphasizing in this set of questions, and unless you answered "Yes" to all of them, you do not win a passing grade. When communication breaks down, husband and wife become less sensitive to each other, and
more and more absorbed in their own hurts.
Good marriage partners should be able to discuss differences and reach an understanding through compromise or acceptance rather than through surrender or the avoiding of disputes.
DO YOU MAKE HER FEEL SUCCESSFUL?
2. Do you value her opinion and let others know it?
4. Are you as affectionate as you were before marriage? 5. Do you remember to tell her that you love her?
Security on all levels is vital to a good marriage. Making a wife feel valued is an important part of her security. Unless you answered "Yes" to these questions', better ask yourself if you are hurting the mood of your marriage by taking your wife a little too much for granted.
ARE YOU A GOOD PARENT?
1. Do you share discipline of the children?
4. Do you plan for their education?
5. Do you spend a regular amount of time with them each day or week ?